Once upon a time, I was tagged for something super cool, and I ended up messing up the whole tag.
And then the exact same day I was tagged for another award.
And then a couple of days later I was tagged for the exact same award again.
So today I shall be doing both awards together, and doing almost everything double.
Let’s get started!
Before I began, I would like to say that the website for my headline analyzer that I use disliked my title:
*looks up at title* Ya think?
And yet I’m still using that title for some reason?
The Liebster Award:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you (LOOKIE GUYS! Lo and behold the link to Edna Pellen’s-The lovely lady who nominated me’s-blog!
ANNNNDDD *ding-ding-ding* to the other lovely lady-Chalice-who also nominated me’s blog!
2. Display the award. *frowns* for some reason, the same tag has different logos. OH WELL, they shall both be down below, ’cause I can’t make both of them the featured image.
3. Answer the eleven questions that the person who nominated you provided. Will do!
4. Give eleven random facts about yourself. Sure
Oh boy, this will be interesting
5. Nominate eleven other bloggers (normally a blog with less then two hundred followers) *gulps* I shall be doing 22 bloggers
6. Ask eleven questions of your choice for your nominees to answer. Ohhh fun! I’ll choose some interesting questions for you nominated people!
Okay, buckle your seat-belts everyone! It’s about to get crazy.
11 Questions From Edna
(And MAN does she know how to ask the coolest questions *laughs giddily*)
1. If you could live in any fictional world, which would you choose?
Any? Like any at ALL? Because if so, I’d like to live in my book’s world. I know that might be sorta cheating? Maybe?? But I REALLY like my fantasy world!
2. What book (fictional or not) has inspired you most?
Hmmm…that’s tough. I think most books I read really inspire me to write a lot because I should be writing and not reading, buttttt…hmm…
It depends, really. Sometimes I get really inspired if, for example, I’m studying water in science (fun fact, I am right now…) and I’m like, “COOL! One of my character’s has water power, and now I can learn all these cool words and put them in my book!”
But yeeeaaah, I’m not sure one thing in particular has ever inspired me ‘the most’, because a lot of things inspire me all the time.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen?
*eyes furrow* Um…donuts?
I’m kidding, but this is an interesting question. I know a lot of glorious things I’ve seen, like the soccer field, but beautiful…hmmm…
I know one incredibly beautiful thing that I experienced recently would’ve been Midnight Mass on Christmas.
4. What are three of your favorite words and why?
I don’t have 3 favorite words really?
How about: Soccer. Writing. Friends.
5. What are three of your biggest pet-peeves?
No idea what a pet-peeve is!
I guess I’ll have to look it up.
*flips open dictionary, flips on old granny glasses, and squints at pages*
*slams book shut*
EUREKA GUYS! I’VE GOT IT!
I know what a pet-peeve is now.
Good ol’ dictionary. *pats it fondly*
…okay my first pet-peeve would be probably that time when you can never find that word when you’re typing, and you’re just sitting there, racking your brain and making the most ridiculous expression as you just can’t. remember. the word!
Second would beeeeeee when you just can’t think up of a blog post idea, and you’re like: You’re a writer, you should have ideas!!!
Third would beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…..eeeeeee…eeeeee…eeeEEE?????? UM.
When I race across the entire soccer field, screaming myself hoarse for a pass. My team and I pass back and forth expertly, dodging defence and stumbling to the goal, out of breath…and someone (or me) shoots, and then the goalie, completely calm and NOT dying and out of breath because he was just STANDING there the entire time, scoops up the ball, grins victoriously, and boots it across the entire field.
Trust me-it SUCKS. And it’s exhausting.
Anywho, moving on!
6. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Waaahahhhhhhhhhaatttttt???? I can only have ONE favorite???
I like ALL cookies.
Okaaayyy…I like cookies with choclate chips in them.
…now I’m hungry.
7. Which would you rather be, a mermaid or a fairy?
Okay this question is kinda hard because I’m afraid of heights, and I’m not particularly fond of the ocean. (I have reasons…) So. Yayyyy…
To be honest, though, I think I’d be a fairy. A crazy fairy who’s a afraid of heights, but a fairy nonetheless *shrugs*
8. What is the best adventure you’ve had?
*evil laughs* all the stories I could tell!
Actually, not a whole lot comes to mind? I’ll just put that I went to Disneyland, and that was the best adventure ever.
9. If you could control any one element, which one would you choose?
OHHHH SO HARD! At least you said ‘element’, because if it was power I probably would have died at the idea of choosing.
Out of elementssssssSSSsss, maybe…AHHHH THIS IS HARD! My book has elemental powers in it-and this almost feels like choosing between CHARACTERS *runs off crying*
Okay I’m joking, I’m fine.
I know this is kind of ironic because I’d JUST said that I’m not very fond of the ocean, but I’d probably choose Water power. I’m not sure what it is about Water power, but I love it a LOT, and it actually plays a big role in my book.
10. Do you prefer (for writing or reading) fantasy or science fiction?
Hands down, fantasy for reading and writing any day.
11. With only one sentence, how would you describe how you feel towards writing?
*gasps* O-only o-one? But I had a whole speech planned!!!
You guys: “Only one Mary. This post is long enough as it is.”
*grumbles something under breath, crumples up my mile-long speech and kicks it in the trash*
Okay, it’d probably be this:
Writing is a world that I can create, can give, and love.
Wahoo, I am SO GOOD at describing things!
I’m being very sarcastic with myself in this post a whole lot…
….but it’s as much as I can put in for one sentence.
*bows for applause*
HAHA JUST KIDDING! We’re so not done!
11 Questions From Chalice!
And a few from her brother too!
Be prepared for more cool questions!
1. If you could have a mural painted in your room what would it be of?
Tricky! There are lots of things, but what I think would personally be pretty cool would be if I got a mural of the fantasy world in my book right now. I dunno, just saying, I think that’d be pretty cool.
2. What is a Bible verse that has stood out to you and inspired/encouraged you lately?
Hmm…I can’t think of anything off the top of my head right now, but I do like lots of them!
3. What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite color is yellow, annnddd…hmmm…good question.
I remember when I was super tiny and cute and growing up and STUFF, my sisters crowded around me and asked what my favorite color was.
I decided that my favorite color had to be pink, because it was my second-oldest sister’s favorite color at the time. Obviously, if my sister liked it, it meant it was cool.
I remember when I said it, my second-oldest sister groaned and declared that she officially need a new favorite color now.
I made pink my favorite color until I had a mind-boggling revelation: Wow. I did not like pink.
So I set out to find a color that I liked, that no one else had. And I found yellow. It was a super unique color because, if it was too dark or too bright you would die a death of agony because it looks gross, but if you got it just the right shade, it looks so pretty and so happy.
It’s a super positive color, and yellow actually stands for freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy. And yes I copied that from the internet. Your welcome. *bows again*
4. What is a book that changed your life?
Um…welll? I don’t think any book has changed my life. I think I have changed my life through my actions and choices.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be a better person.
6. What is your favorite thing to do on rainy days?
Read, write, draw, blog, all those great things!
7. What would you do with a million dollars?
OHHH TRICKY QUESTION
I dunno, put it in the bank and gain money off of it, or-OOOhhh maybe I can get my book turned into a movie! OOHHH WAIT-
8. What fictional character can you relate the most to?
WeEeeeelll…I have no idea.
I wanted to proudly list of people like Harry Potter of Cole from Five Kingdoms, but then I was like, “WOW. I haven’t gotten a lightning scar or an expectance letter to Hogwarts which I am so still waiting on, and I’ve never been thrown into a different dimension to save a world.”
I know. You guys are probably like, “Mary what are you doing with your LIFE!?” but…well?
I’m not sure I can’t relate a lot to any character except Will. My own Will, from my book. I have a lot of me in every single one of my characters, but Will if super relatable, and yeah…I just feel that that’s my best answer. I know, sorry, you don’t know who he is right now, but soon, you will soon.
9. What person in history has inspired you recently?
Hate to say it, but I’ve been reading slightly
a lot more fantasy than history, so nobody really comes to mind right now.
10. What’s the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?
DOGS AND PUPPIES.
I need not say more.
11. If you could have the answer to any question what would your question be?
That’s a super good question!
Probably: How do you get super-powers? And your entrance letter to Hogwarts? And-
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I can draw realistically. Like…humans and stuff…and no, I never said they looked good…(Kidding, they’re fine!)
- I’ve been working on my book for around 3 years now
- Soccer is my favorite sport (if you haven’t guessed already)
- I’m running out of ideas
- I’m homeschooled
- Um…I love chocolate??
- I can play soccer with both my left and right feet
because you guys obviously needed to know this for some reason?
- I’ve been singing in my choir since I was about eight years old.
- You guys are probably bored now…
- As said before, my favorite color is yellow, but I couldn’t make my blog yellow because it’d kill everyone’s eyes, and so I’m like, “Well, I love you yellow, but blue’s taken over from here. SORRY! *slams door*”
11. *frowns thoughtfully upwards* I love putting GIFs in my posts. It makes everything all the more awesome.
And NO I’m not doing 22 facts, that’s just madness
11 22 Nominations (And I thought people skip and do less…lookie me go!)
Due to the fact that I have to honourably nominate twenty-two bloggers…*coughs*…there will be some bloggers in here who have over two hundred followers.
HALFWAY THERE *wipes brow*
*blinks wearily as I stumble out of a daze* wait we’re ACTUALLY done??
*gasps suddenly* it just occurred to me that I broke the rules!!!
Mary why are you worried, you’ve broken so many rules SO MANY TIMES it said to put 11 and I put 22. *faints* …what have I done…
Also, the problem is that everybody and everyone has done this award before unless you’re me and you’re a new blogger, so it was SUPER hard to pick out people, because I wanted to nominate a lot of other people, but couldn’t because they’ve already done it recently, or were nominated as well recently.
But Anyways! Finally…11 Awesome Questions By Yours Truly:
- Who is your favorite Marvel superhero and why?
- What Hogwarts house are you in, and why?
- If you could spend one day hanging out with one character in a book you’re writing or wrote (or for those of you who aren’t writers, a book you’ve read), who would it be and why?
- Out of all the superpowers out there, which one would you want to have? And why?
Wow, way too many interrogating ‘why’s’ happening right now…
- What inspired you to start your blog?
Yay, look at me go! Not using any ‘why’s’!
- What is a book or book series that you would recommend to anyone?
- If you could go into your own world that you wrote or are writing (or for non-writers, a world you read), where would you go to first and why?
Back to interrogation mode, I see…
- What food do you absolutely LOVE the most, and what food do you loathe to the ends of the earth?
- Which of the four seasons (summer, spring, fall, winter) is your favorite and why?
- What is the biggest goal you have in life right now?
- What is the one thing you love doing most in life?
Displaying the awards!
And from Chalice:
I guess the first half of you who I nominated can use the first image, and the second half can use the second image.
You guys are probably like, “Wow Mary. You cheat at everything else, and yet here you are going off and finding TWENTY-TWO BLOGS??
I didn’t cheat at that at least. It totally makes up for everything else obviously.
Soooo…have you guys ever been nominated for the exact same award at the same time?
Did you guys actually read this post? Like, the whole. thing? If so, GOOD FOR YOU! You are very dedicated and now are awarded with your own prize, virtual cookies. *hands you a jar full*
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!
Did you like this post? Want to share?