So for some STRANGE reason, I decided that it would be a fantastic idea to spill to the world all the times in life that us writers show off how ridiculously crazy we really are.
Oh, and I’m showing you guys all this fabulousness through the use of GIFs.
**As a quick suggestion, I find that the funniest way to enjoy this post is to read the big heading first, and then look at the GIFs, but you guys can do whatever you’d like!
*ALSO, quick disclaimer, I’m using an Anastasia GIF in this post which is NOT Disney, but it was just easier to name this post ‘Disney GIFs’ instead of ‘Lots of Disney GIFs Except One Which Isn’t Disney’, but I dunno, maybe that would’ve been a better title…who knows? *shrugs*
OKAY! Let’s get this party started!
1. After writing an epic betrayal scene and we’re evil laughing like:
2.When we try to write our fight scenes and it comes out like:
3. When we’re trying to plot our book and we’re like:
4. When we dare to venture outside and we’re just like:
5. When we get dragged out of our writing hidey-holes and dare to venture out into the world and we end up acting like:
And everyone’s looking at us like:
And our friends are just like:
6. When you’re totally talking to yourself and then suddenly you start evil laughing like:
And the random person who dared venture into your room is like:
7. When we try to write out this super extravagant paragraph and it comes out like:
8. When we kill off a character and leave readers wailing in agony and us writer’s are like:
9. When you’re in the midst of an epic sentence and then you suddenly can’t remember how to spell a simple word:
10. When you blabber a whole lot of nonsense about really epic writing stuff and everyone looks at each other like:
And you’re internally like:
11. When friends ask you to go do something with them when you’re in the midst of writing an epic scene and you turn to them like:
12. When we put our characters through miserable situations and we’re just like:
13. When we type super fast and everyone’s staring at you like:
And you’re just like:
14. When we make readers beg us for a happy ending and we’re just like:
(Raccon =writer, Pug = readers, Happy ending = cracker)
15. When we try to write super dramatic death scenes and it turns out like:
16. When we get inspiration for exactly what we need at the WORST time ever and we’re just like:
17. When we finally write ‘the end’ and we’re just like:
Which ones were your favorite/which ones can you relate to the best?
Also, for some STRANGE reason
there are quite a few strange reasons happening in this post the majority of the GIFs were from The Emperors New Groove??
….I have honestly no idea how that happened…
Like these posts? Wanna have more? Subscribe to my email list to receive inside info and lots of fun!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!
Did you like this post? Want to share?