Okay guys! We are SO overdo for a hilarious post on things writers and readers do, told through GIFS. You guys all seem to love these things-and I find them quite hilarious, too-so I have compiled a list of 14 hilarious situations we always seem to find ourselves in.
Let’s get started!
**As a quick suggestion, I find that the funniest way to enjoy this post is to read the big heading first, and then look at the GIFs, but you guys can do whatever you’d like!
1. When You Accidentally Hit Some Sort of Delete Button and It Deletes Everything You Just Wrote:
2. When NaNoWriMo Comes Along and You’re Just Like:
3. When Someone Asks to Read Your Writing Before You’ve Edited:
4. When You Try to Run Away and Not Do Writing:
5. After Writing Too Many Big Words and We Start Saying Them Around the House:
6. Our Mood When We Finally Get Our Tea/Coffee:
7. When We Buckle Down to Do Writing:
By The End of It:
8. When You Try to Pretend Everything You Just Wrote Didn’t Suck:
9. When People Try to Tell You Your Writing is Good:
And We Internally Respond Like:
10. Getting Ready to Write/When We Start…
11. The Three Stages of Writing
Stage One: I’M READY:
Stage Two: Page, Prepare to be Creative-fied
Stage Three: USELESS. EMPTY. BRAIN
12. When You’re so Into A Book and a Funny Character Makes A Joke and You’re Just Like:
And Your Family’s Tries to Cover it Up In Front of Others Like:
13. When Your Character Actually Does Something Epic For Once:
14. Getting Caught Reenacting Things for Your Writing Like:
Which one was your favorite? Personally, I’m loving #2 hehehe…
….or all of them 😆
Like these posts? Wanna have more? Subscribe to my email list to receive inside info and lots of fun!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!
Did you like this post? Want to share?
Image Source: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/132363676530466084/