BUCKLE UP, GUYS.
Prepare for lots of gifs and weirdness.
RULE TIME. (I’ll do my best not to cheat *blinks eyelashes innocently*)
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you so much, Alana!)
- Describe the rate of your Narnian fanatic (Nostalgic, Serious, Maniacal).
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag 5+ bloggers.
- Have fun! (
WHATTT they except me to have FUN? What is this madness…)
Rate of Narnia Fanatics:
01. Nostalgic Fanatic—You read the book and/or watched the movies as a child and the word Narnia gives you a warm feeling
02. Serious Fanatic—You rediscovered the wonder of Narnia after you were older and have read the books and watched the movies
03. Maniacal Fanatic—You have lived Narnia from childhood, hid in closets on more accounts than is healthy, have read and watched all the movies including the BBC version
I feel like I’m fairly close to a Maniacal Fanatic, but I don’t quite reach every requirement, so probably both Nostalgic and Serious Fanatic. Narnia is very nostalgic for me to watch, but I always see so many new things now that I’m older so I’m sort of a Serious one as well.
*EDIT: Yo guys, turns out…I’m a Maniacal Fanatic. Kudos to Julia and Bella, two of my older sisters, for telling me: “Mary. Just so you know, you’re wrong…as usual. You’ve listened to the entire Narnia series before.
Ooh and by the way you’ve also watched the BBC version.”
*slaps forehead* THANK YOU BRAIN FOR DYING ON ME.
Conclusion? I’m a bigger fan than I thought I was, I have a horrible memory, never again think that I have correct Narnia information, and most importantly: eat donuts. Always.
1. Who’s your favorite Pevensie child?
Edmund. That kid had so much character growth, I loved it. Also he is EPIC once he learns how to wield a sword and finds his inner sarcasm).
(Also I have to slip in here, Eustace is FANTASTIC, but he’s not a Pevensie child so he doesn’t count).
2. What is the most underrated book in Narnia?
Going to be honest, I think I’ve only listened to the first book of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I’ve actually never read any of the other books, so I have no place to throw an opinion down on this.
Edit: ya clearly I have no place *cough cough*
3. Who is your favorite Narnian king?
Uhh…Edmund? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Peter and Caspian, butttt this is Edmund.
4. Who is your favorite Narnian queen?
Lucy! I used to admire Lucy when I was younger so I always had a stronger connection to her than I do with Susan. I love Susan’s bow and arrow skills, though.
5. Which non-human Narnian do you like best?
Aslan and Reepicheep and Phillip (
and yeah, 3 is totally equal to ‘best’).
6. Which book deserves a movie?
UHM, ALL OF THEM?? As long as they’re made by the same movie people and with the same actors (which I guess isn’t possible now, but still).
7. What is one thing you did as a Narnia fan that you do not regret?
Doing this tag *nods head*
- Julia @ Julia’s Creative Corner
- Sarah @ Sarah the Sarcastic Elf
- Penny @ Jane Austen’s Lightsaber
- Caleb @ Caleb E King
- Any other Narnia fan!
- Who’s your favorite Pevensie child?
- What is the most underrated book in Narnia?
- Who is your favorite Narnian king?
- Who is your favorite Narnian queen?
- Which non-human Narnian do you like best?
- Which book deserves a movie?
- What is one thing you did as a Narnia fan that you do not regret?
Queer thing, this. I actually started making my own Narnia tag after discovering-to my horror-that there was none around the blogosphere! I guess someone beat me to it hehe…
What would be YOUR guys’s answers to these questions?