I’ve decided to end 2020 with a fun post! Have fun reading about me destroying the tag! (and using way too many GIFs in the process)
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post. (Thank you so much for the tag, Joy!)
2. Put the rules after the introduction. (yes ma’am *salutes*)
3. Answer the 12 questions. (Done and done!)
4. Tag 12 people to do the tag. (*wipes forehead* took FOREVER, but I did!)
5. Create all new questions of your own to ask the people you tag. (Checkity check check!)
Okay! Let’s get going!
1. What would you say to Santa if you caught him sliding down your chimney?
Well I don’t believe we have a chimney, but if we did I would demand he tell me his tricks, that way I can go down chimneys too.
I don’t know why that would be important but it totally is.
2. Which do you like better-snowmen or snow angels?
Snowmen! Snow angels are SO hard to get right-after swinging your arms and legs for a couple years, you stand up to look at it and WHAM, your FOOTPRINTS get all over it.
^me staring at my footprints all over my beautiful snow angel
3. Would you rather have elves’ ears or Rudolph’s nose?
Elf ears! If I play it by Keeper, that would mean I only get pointy ears when I’m about a bajillion years old, and by that time I won’t care. So HAH.
4. What’s your favorite Christmas book?
Ahh TOO MANY. I managed to narrow it down to two, though:
And many more!
5. Do you listen to Christmas music all year round?
Wait…is…is that even a thing?
My family and I only start the music in December and end it sometime in January, I think. That way it makes it super special when we can play it during Christmastime! (
also having the same songs playing on repeat can get super annoying really fast so I don’t know how people would be able to do it all year ’round. Tell me your secrets.
6. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or use candy canes as crutches?
Heheh, funny you should mention that. Me and one of my friends were being dramatic around my birthday and saying how old I was, so she said she’d give me a cane for Christmas. In the end, she gave me a candy-cane! I loved it maybe a little too much…
ANYWHO, my dramatic story was to say: I think I’d rather live in a gingerbread house. Just the thought of being surrounded by food makes me happy
because that makes sense???
7. Which do you like better -gingerbread cookies or sugar cookies?
Y-you’re…YOU’RE MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN COOKIES?
…I can’t answer this. It would be a betrayal to my cookie loving life *sniffles dramatically*
8. Does it snow where you live, and if so, what’s your favorite snow activity?
Does it snow?
I’m Canadian! Soooo over here in Canada where I live there’s usually MOUNDS of snow. Granted, this year for some strange reason the beginning of December looked like spring…butttt then the snow dumped us for Christmas, don’t worry.
I personally don’t like to do much in the snow, but hey, snowball fights are EPIC. I’m going to say that.
^my evil expression before I throw a snowball
9. Name one gift you bought for someone else this Christmas
Five Kingdoms by Brandon Mull for one of my best friends! I’m forcing her to read it. And she will love it.
naw don’t worry I’m not actually forcing her… …*evil laughter heard in the distance*
10. What do you think would make a good stocking stuffer?
Hmm good question. For girls, give them nail polish, for boys…er, never mind, don’t ask me. Growing up in a family of only girls gives me no clue as to what boys like haha.
And, of course, I must point out-chocolate will forever be the greatest thing to stuff a stocking with! (although I highly recommend stuffing your mouth with it instead *nods head sagely*)
11. Do any of you know if there really was a “little drummer boy”? (I’m curious!)
…I WONDERED THE EXACT SAME THING TOO THIS YEAR.
And here is what I believe…no. There wasn’t. Unfortunately. (correct me if I’m wrong, though!)
12. Which do you like better-hot chocolate or hot cider?
Hot chocolate! Mostly because I’ve only ever HAD hot chocolate, but I’ve smelled hot cider before and I’ve decided to hide myself away from it for life…
Okay guys! Now it’s time for nominations!
- Jasmin @ The Writer of Letters
- Ari D @ Ari D Author
- Chalice @ Lionhearted Art
- Mia @ Windows
- Esther @ Esther’s Nook
- Evelyn @ The Rain-Drenched Writer
- Amelia @ Your Inner Bookworm
- Jen @ Living Outside the Lines
- Edna @ Bleeding Ink
- Rayna @ Ray is Writing (I think this is her site name? Sorry if it’s not!)
- Maya @ Maya Joelle
- Amelie @ Swordmaiden of the King
(sorry if any of you have already done/have already been nominated for this tag! It’s always hard scavenging for anyone-much less 12 people-who’ve not done this yet)
12 questions for the nominees:
- What is a go-to Christmas drink for you?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- What’s one tradition you have during Christmas time or on Christmas itself?
- Top favorite Christmas song?
- Do you do any special Christmas activities (ex: Elf on the Shelf, Kris Kringle, etc.)?
- Do you get a tree for Christmas? And if so, is it real or artificial?
- What is the coolest Christmas gift you’ve ever given someone?
- Do you have any kind of special food you eat during December or on Christmas?
- What holiday dessert would best describe you and why?
- What are your thoughts on snow?
- Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater, and if so, describe it and/or take a picture to show everyone!
- If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be?
Well, hope you guys liked this tag!! Feel free to do it if you want!
What questions do you agree/disagree with?
What kind of posts do you want to see in 2021?
If you would like to request a certain post on a writing topic, just leave a comment or feel free to contact me!
Like these posts? Wanna have more? Subscribe to my email list to receive inside info and lots of fun!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!