I’d love to hear from you! If you have blog post ideas, any questions or thoughts, would like me to guest post on your blog, or you would like to guest post on mine, don’t hesitate to contact me down below!
*Note: All guest posters MUST read the rules at the bottom of this page before submitting. (And please don’t be afraid of them, okay? 😂)
*Note: if you’re a guest poster and do not fill out the form properly I will not consider your submission.
Requirements for Guest Posting
Hey everyone! I have a few requirements for guest posting if you’re interesting in doing that.
First off: Thank you for your interest it is 1000000000etc. times appreciated! And second off, these rules are in no way meant to deter you from guest posting. This is simply a way for us to get straight to the point quickly and smoothly.
Alright! I’m just going to color key words so that all this black and white and gray won’t hurt your head.
If you would like to guest post, please:
- Have a guest post ON TOPIC TO THE BLOG in mind. It MUST be a post on ‘Reading, Writing, Dreaming, Achieving’. Take a look at my homepage and categories and get a feel for what I post on.
- You must be educated in what you’re writing about. I’d really appreciate it if you could come to me with a topic you know a lot about. I really don’t want anything you’ve just made up on the stop with and decide to make into a guest post, you know?
- Understand that I will lightly edit/format your post. I’m not going to change your words-this is YOUR post, after all!-but I will correct or include proper grammar, add certain things to get your post more out into the online world, edit your title if it’s not proper for search terms, pick out a featured image if you do not have one, and-if your post is appropriate enough for it-I will design a graphic and pin it to Pinterest. This also ties straight into the next rule, which is:
- No bad language allowed.
- Brand new. I don’t want copy-pasted articles from your blog to mine-or from anyone else’s for that matter. This must be something completely fresh and un-plagiarized. You’re allowed to talk about a topic you’ve talked about before on your blog, but please do not just change a few words and call it ‘new’. You’re NOT allowed to repost it anywhere else (aka as your own post on your blog, as a different guest post for any other blog). BUT, afterwards, you can share it on your blog to show everyone you guest posted here as wells as sharing it on other platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- I have the right to reject requests to post. Considering I do not have many submissions at this time you have an incredibly high chance of getting accepted, so don’t worry about this part!
Alright, this sounds quite formal, but, BEFORE SUBMITTING:
You represent and warrant that this is your original work and not plagiarized and contains no objectionable or libellous material. You indemnify and hold Wild Writing Dreams and Mary Herkel personally harmless against any suits, claims, causes of action, expenses or costs of any kind including legal fees arising out of the content of the original work.
Benefits of Guest Posting on Wild Writing Dreams:
Okay! Enough of the rules! Here’s a few benefits to guest posting:
- My readers will find your blog, your stats might go up, your blog will be a little bit more out there, and you might gain some more followers. Maybe they’ve seen you around before, maybe you’re totally knew to them, but after seeing a fantastic blog post, my readers have a high chance of becoming YOUR readers, too!
- You’ll be on my blog forever. One day I’m hoping to have a LOT of readers, and I’m always working towards it! But, every day, your blog post will be on my blog, and every day a new or old reader will have a chance to see that post and find your blog continuously. Pretty great, huh?
- IF I find your post appropriate, I will make a graphic and pin it to my Pinterest. It’ll go onto one board, possibly two, and my followers and any other viewers-which I hope to continue to build (I only started recently!)-will be able to view it, click it, and pin it if they desire.
- You will have my undying gratitude and I will not forgot about it. My blog is always growing, and anyone who contributes to that has my undying love and appreciation for that. If you were to guest post, it would mean the WORLD to me, so thank you thank you THANK YOU to anyone who wants to and anyone who has.
Also, a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT AND HUGE THANK YOU to Chalice @Lionhearted Art for helping me learn the ways of setting up guest posting-I could not learn it without your help, so thank you!!