Today is going to be a SUPER hilarious post-day today, and a super fun, new experience for me, because this is going to be my first collaborate ever with a blogger!!
Today, me and Julia from Julia’s Creative Corner are going to be sharing with you some top 10 hilarous things that writers do, which we show through Disney GIFS.
Make sure you check out Julia’s blog, because she has a whole other 10 awesome writer-moments as well!
Personally, I find that the funniest way to enjoy this post is to read the big heading first, and then look at the GIF, but you can do whatever you’d like!
And now, let’s get started!
1. When writers plot out their book, think of an idea, and then fall down a huge rabbit hole of ideas:
2. When writers think about a cool scene in their book, and stare off into oblivion:
…and then realize when they come back to the real world that they were staring at someone and are like:
3. When writers plan out every nitty gritty little detail about killing off one of their characters:
4. When writers write a super emotional scene and start crying in front of everybody:
^ It’s the computer keyboard and everything!
5. When writers imagine how the climatic fight scene of their book will look like:
But when they write it it turns out like:
6. When writers act out an epic scene from their book that they really like and someone comes in the room like:
And the writer’s like:
7. When writers read their old writing:
8. When writer’s think about editing:
9. When writers finish their book and they’re like:
10. When writers talk about their book to other people:
How other people look at them:
Which one can you relate to the most?
Which one was your favorite? (Mine was #10!)
Do you guys want to see a part 2 of this!?
Would you like to see a part two with Marvel GIFs? With Harry Potter?…What do you guys think?
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!
Did you like this post? Want to share?