Okay, I will admit to ya’ll…I have done the Liebster award before. But when two bloggers are calling me to do the same tag, it feels like you guys really want me to do it. *wipes dramatic happy tear away about being so loved*
SOOoooOooOooo prepare yourself for lots of gifs and cheating on the rules-I mean *coughs*…you didn’t hear that.
From the Arbitrary Fairy:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Done and done!)
- Answer the eleven questions he/she asked. (100% did that)
- Nominate eleven more bloggers for the award. (*coughs* may have *coughs* slightly cheated on that one *coughs*)
- Make sure they know you nominated them. (Right o!)
- And ask your eleven nominated bloggers eleven questions. (This was so hard to come up with good questions)
1. Thank the person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog and/or post. (Right o!)
2. Answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you. (I’m actually answering 22 questions today, so BUCKLE UP GUYS).
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself. (some Liebster awards don’t have this requirement? But hey, it’s always fun to get to know more about the blogger, so I’m doing it!)
4. Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers. (guys, some rules say ‘tag 11’ some say ‘5-11’ so I’m just putting the ‘5-11’ one so I can cheat easier *blinks eyelashes innocently and I really should not be talking about cheating in the rules part*
5. Notify your nominees that you nominated them for the Liebster Award. (*salutes* will do!)
6. Ask your nominees eleven questions.
***Yes, guys, I needed to say the rules twice because #1: The rules are literally different meaning #2: Someone broke the rules by creating new rules which means that #3: Having two sets of rules makes it even better when I cheat and break them all in this post! *smiles pleasantly*
Questions from the Arbitrary Fairy:
1. What Food Do you Want to Like, But Just Can’t?
Honestly, red chili (like the sauce kind). My whole family is in LOVE with it, but the taste is, well…nasty. I would love to like it though!
2. What Are Your Favorite Genres to Read and Write?
Fantasy, without question!
3. What is Your Favorite Fandom?
Honestly, to this day I’m still confused about what ‘fandom’ means exactly. I’m not sure what my favorite one is, but I love being part of the fandom
if I’m even answering this correctly that is just in love with tiny little ‘ol Varian. He’s from a kids Disney tv series-Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventures-and the sole reason why me and my sisters watch it anymore.
BUT, I MEAN, JUST LOOK:
4. Would You Rather Bring One of Your Characters to This World For a Day or Visit Your Favorite Book World For a Day?
Okay, I’ve come to realize that a lot of writers are, like, mortified at the idea of their book characters coming to life because then they’d be so angry at them for, like, killing them.
But for me personally, I would LOVE to visit with Tom, one of my characters. He’s such a jokester that I feel like we’d get along really well together.
5. What is Your Favorite Kind of Character to Write or Read About?
The jokester characters. I mean, seriously, they always end up being my favorite characters of the book. They’re a bit hard to write (seeing as jokes can sound SO stupid on the page) but hey, I love writing characters like Tom anyway!
6. Do You Prefer Coffee or Tea? (Or Something Else?)
Ah, yes, the coffee-tea-something-else debate.
I have had quite a few with my classmates.
Honestly, I’m the all of the above person! I love coffee in the morning and sometimes a recharging tea in the afternoon. And for a ‘something else’ I will slide ‘any Starbucks drink and hot chocolate’ into there.
7. Would You Rather Be Really Good at One Specific Talent or Average At a Wide Variety of Talents? Why?
Average at all. That way I can have lots of skills to work off of in life. And as I grow in life I shall grow my skills in all those talents and then I’ll be all really good at them!
8. What is Your Passion in Life?
My first thought was school, but any ‘passion’ for that would be very…uh…interesting to explain.
Yeah, so…writing, guys, writing.
9. Do You Have Any “Unusual” Talents or Hobbies?
Nothing too unusual. I mean, I can whistle, which I know some people can’t do but nothing much, actually.
I’m so interesting, obviously.
10. Would You Rather Live in A Desert Or a Snowy Region For the Rest of Your Life?
*me over here living in Canada where it’s basically a snowy region for the whole year*
Guys, I am living in a snowy region where it snows from like October to May sooo I’ll say snowy region (
because if I’m still alive right now that means I can handle it). Especially because you can just bundle up in pom-pom hats, cozy hoodies, and drink hot chocolate, whereas in a desert you can’t even, like, find water.
11. Can You Think of a Movie Adaption That is Better Than the Book?
Shockingly, I was able to think up of quite a few, but the main one I love the most was The Muppets Christmas Carol. I actually started reading the book The Christmas Carol when I was younger, but stopped after the 2+ page description of the doornail.
Questions from Mia:
1. What Food Do You Want to Like, But Just Can’t?
I-I…I almost thought I was doing the wrong tag for a second.
You guys really want to know all my deep secrets about food apparently??
…*slowly backs away*
2. If You Could Go Anywhere In the World, Where Would You Go?
3. Excluding Any Instruments That You Might Play, What Is Your Favorite Instrument?
*starts grumbling because why do I have to go play so many instruments?*
Probably the drums. I LOVE hearing them in music, it just makes things so much more epic!
4. What Is the Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?
I caught Julia on video spitting out her water because I made a joke right as she started drinking it.
(*whispers* and I still have it)
Thanks Issabelle for the gif XD
5. What Is Your Favorite Day of the Week?
6. What Is Something Random That You Like to Do?
Does “Randomly eat” count?
7. Early Bird or Night Owl?
I’m an In-Between Chickadee (
yes I just made that up right now) who hates getting up but has to get up early but I forever getting to bed even though I’m always falling asleep.
Okay that sounded kind of depressing for some reason, MOVING ON.
8. On a Scale of One To Ten, How Excited Were You For This Nomination?
22! Because I got tagged for it twice! WITH THE SAME FIRST QUESTION IN BOTH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??
Also 22 approves of my choice of the number 22.
9. You Have the Opportunity to Go on an All-Expenses-Paid Trip to See Your Favorite Singer Perform, But It Happens At the Same Time As Something Else You’ve Always Wanted to Do. What is The Other Thing, And Which Would You Choose?
Something I’ve always wanted to do is go to Disney World, so what I’ll do is: I’ll go on the the all-expenses-paid trip to see my favorite singer perform (CAUSE DUH) and because they just so happen to be performing by Disney World (which was the ‘something else’ I was going to do) I’ll just hop on over to Disney World a day later than planned.
And now my plane ticket there was payed for, so win-win.
10. When Did You Decide You Wanted to Start a Blog?
*screeches to a halt* Well, this is…a sudden ‘deep’ question.
HERE IS THE PROCESS:
The idea was planted after being around WordPress for a couple of months. I read a few other writer’s blogs, and realized: wow. A lot of these writing topics are kind of lame and really-well known and super super boring to read.
And I was like: Heck. I can do WAY better than them.
I’m being dramatic by the way, I haven’t a clue if I’m doing any better
Soooo in August of 2018 when I was a wee 12 year old, I started Wild Writing Dreams! That basically answers the when.
anyone liked my use of Inception gifs?
11. And the Question For the Win, How Many Other Blogs Are You Following?
Is there some way to TELL?????
*throws on epic fedora and grabs a magnifying class* Sleuthing time.
OKAY GUYS I FOUND IT.
Turns out I’m following (In my WordPress reader only) 42 other sites! That’s both bigger and smaller than I thought. (1 of which is my own blog and I feel like 2 of which don’t even blog anymore, by the way).
*whips off fedora and bows* thank you, thank you! I have officially labeled myself Le Master of Finding Things And Looking Great in My Fedora While Doing It
ingenious title, I know.
^me giving myself a trophy because I totally won this question and title and you guys clapping awkwardly
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I play 3 instruments, technically 4 if you want to count my voice.
- I have a birth mark on my right leg at the bottom.
- On the subject of birth marks I have another one on my right arm.
- I’m the middle child in my family.
- I wrote an entire poem with a theme to it in 3 minutes for my English class last week, and I think I mildly freaked my teacher out a bit.
- I have a pencil led permanently stuck in my left palm. (I know that’s kind of gross sounding haha but it doesn’t hurt and you can barely see it)
- I got that led stuck in there when my first youngest sister accidentally stabbed me with a needle-point pencil during history class. I’m not kidding.
- I’ve been homeschooled my whole life, so when covid happened nothing really changed…
- …although I found out that I can get seriously bad cabin fever.
- I accidentally-with way too much ease and power-sang a high F (like in Mozart’s Aria of the Queen of Night) when I was supposed to sing a high C (like in Meserere Mei Deus).
- I cannot for the life of me listen to word music as I write. I listen to awesome epic music. It shocks me to think writers can write with words playing in the background.
Okay guys, it’s pretty much impossible at this post to nominate anyone who has not ever done the Liebester award. So anyone I tag who has already been tag…I am sorry. But you can totally do it again.
- Rayna @ Ray is Writing
- Jen @ Living Outside the Lines
- Issabelle, Katherine, Alana: Whoever want’s to do it @ Teen Writer’s Nook
- Amelie @ Swordmaiden of the King
- Jacob @ Tobias Hrothgar
- Jasmine @ The Writer of Letters
- Edna Pellen @ Bleeding Ink
- Ari @ Ari D
- Anjali @ Positive Side of the Coin
- Anyone @ Anyone else!
- OOH AND ANYONE WHO IS WEARING BLUE TODAY-YOU ARE NOW NOMINATED!
11 Questions for Nominees:
- What is something funny/weird you and your family do regularly?
- What is one thing about you most of your readers probably don’t know?
- What type of music do you listen to the most? (Feel free to share an awesome song from that genre!)
- What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
- If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- If you could be a Disney prince (if you’re a guy) or princess (if you’re a girl), who would you be and why?
- What is the coolest/weirdest name you’ve seen/heard someone in real life have?
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
- In your opinion, what is the most annoying color?
- What is the funniest/craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Can you ever be backwards on stairs, even when you’re walking down them backwards?
PHEW GUYS, WE MADE IT. I don’t know why my tag posts turn into textbook-size length but I guess that’s what happens when I combine tags.
You guys had it easy though.
I had to edit this whole monstrosity.
^aka my In-Between Chickadee self is going to bed
What would your guys’s answers be to these questions?
Does anyone know what Liebster means???
Anyone wanna start called me Le Master of Finding Things And Looking Great in My Fedora While Doing It?
Like these posts? Wanna have more? Subscribe to my email list to receive inside info and lots of fun!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment down below.
Thanks for reading!