WELCOME TO 2021!
All of last week, I got a LOT of posts and people proclaiming quite loudly, “2020! HORRIBLE YEAR! So happy it’s over! WHOO!”
Gunna be honest, I disliked this a lot. I’m not saying 2020 was sunshine and rainbow unicorns (which it totally should’ve been, just saying). There were a LOT of bad things that happened (*cough cough* looking at you, pandemic *cough cough*) and yes it actually did destroy a year of my childhood BUT.
A lot of good things came from 2020.
For example…Wild Writing Dreams skyrocketed this year!!!
I’m not going to brag about stats, but I just have to say this. I have so, so many AMAZING followers…AND I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU! All of the comments, likes, and special emails bring a huge smile to my face, so thank you, thank you, thank you, all of you.
My gift to all of you:
Okie dokie, and now, for the purpose of this post:
YOU can have any writing tip you want help on written for you and posted on this blog!
Here’s how it works:
- Think of ANY writing thing you’ve ever struggled with/continuously struggle with/are curious about, and write it up in a comment for me! (you can ask about more than one thing!)
- I’ll write my answer to your question as an entire post!
- I’ll also include your name and link to your blog in the blog post I write.
Sounds great? I’d super appreciate it if you left you tell me your thoughts below!
Last Question: Which of the Top Posts Did You Like the Best?
Lastly before you comment, I wanted to throw this out here. I did a bit of digging in my statistics, and found that these are the top 6 writing posts with the highest responses:
- How to Create the Perfect Betrayal Character
- How to Write Realistic Sibling Relationships in Just Three Steps
- Creating Strong Female Characters: It’s Not What You Think
- How to Write Realistic Extrovert Characters in Just 7 Steps (Collaboration!)
- How to Get Better at Writing Without Actually Writing
- Top 5 Ways to Writing a Killer Fight Scene
man I just read through all these posts and I realized I really do not like at least 5 of the graphics *cries*
ANYWAYS, I’d LOVE it if you could tell me down below which of these was either your favorite or maybe even your ranking from greatest to least of which ones you loved the most.
Or, if you don’t want to do that, just tell me: Do you want to see more posts on writing Characters, Plot, or Theme? Those are the biggest, broadest concepts I can think of, and there are a lot of things that can go into each category. But if I get a general idea of what you all want to hear about, I can post more in those sections!
Anyways, I know that’s a bit of work but it would help me immensely in figuring out what sort of content I should throw at you guys!
(Also if you’ve never read one or even all of these posts before, feel free to check them out!)
Okay!! That’s all! You have my eternal gratitude and love and endless supply of chocolate if you end up telling me your thoughts. (Although even if you don’t comment though, I really do truly appreciate you guys, so THANK YOU!)
New Year’s resolution…make better graphics for my top posts…*coughs*